- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chopped Nestle Crunch Bars
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
BEAT eggs, butter, sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add peanut butter. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Crunch pieces and chocolate chips. Use cookie scoop to drop rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheet.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.